Add your business to ZipLeaf for free!
 United States Business Directory
Beat Garage 2

6860 Farmdale Ave, North Hollywood, California, 91605, United States

Phone: 818-358-0099

Email Beat Garage 2

About Beat Garage 2

Established January 2017

Pro Rehearsal Studio in North Hollywood, Beat Garage 2. Since Beat Garage began, we have listened to what you want and what you need and we have tried to accommodate it all at BG2. We enlisted the team of acclaimed studio designer, Vincent van Haaf and old school studio builder, Lyle Ireland. Both were responsible for LA acoustical landmarks like Conway Recording Studios, Capitol Records, A&M Studios, The Village and many more. We sought to create a working environment for musicians to rehearse, record and produce all under the same roof.

Our community of talent is stellar and the tenants are top-notch. Our team of management professionals is there to answer whatever needs may arise and to support the tenants in their business. We go above and beyond any facility of this kind because we love music and the people who help make it.

The 1% may be able to build their own studios, but for the rest of the 99%, we have built yours.

By all means, check us out.

Photo Gallery

No photos have been uploaded yet.

Products & Services
Latest Articles/News

No news or articles are available right now.

Is this your business? Click Here     [Listing #1651756]