8303 Southwest Freeway Suit # 712, Houston, Texas, 77074, United States
Email - Not Available
Established July 1996
With over 20 years of experience, Cobait provides End to End Technology and IT Services in Practice Management, Oil & Gas, Fuels Distribution, Food Industry and other Small to Medium size businesses. Our services inlclude complete IT management and operations, data center management, contract negotiations and review, disaster recovery and planning, audit and compliance, helpdesk, remote management & monitoring, vendor management, infrastructure architecture and design, due diligence for M&A, budget management, process management and implementation & software/hardware/vendor selection. We can help small to mid size businesses focus on their core competencies, leaving the IT Strategy and Management to us.
With our combined executive experience from fortune 500 comapanies and advisors from each specific industry, we are positioned to provide small to mid size businesses the quality of service and experience of large businesses at a fraction of a cost.
We take very seriously our role to continually improve our IT and technology services that underpins our customer industries to help them get the most value out of their IT investment. We have consistently helped customers drive their business towards success by helping them improve their processes and efficiencies, managing risks and reducing costs.
Our customers in the small to mid-size industry can expect absolute commitment from us as a trusted partner to acheive superior value, make smart and wise choices and balance technology and pragmatism.Core Competencies
- Aligning and managing technology investments and strategy with business goals to drive continued competetive growth
- Applying technology, process and people to bring about operational transformation in complex business environments
- Conceptualizing and guiding the design of innovative technology and business solutions with strong ROI and TCO
- Building, integrating, optimizing and expanding enterprise technologies, teams and processes in response to business growth, acquisitions and mergers
- Strategic partnerships and vendor management
- Providing and directing the architectural design, implementation and integration of infrastructure, systems, products, platforms and environments to deliver strong financial results and profitable growth within intensively competitive markets
No photos have been uploaded yet.
No news or articles are available right now.
Is this your business? Click Here [Listing #1586684]