89 North State St., Concord, New Hampshire, 03301, United States
Phone: (603) 219-0264
Fax: (603) 856-8179
Established December 2011
For multiple investment manager trusts, CTC also offers data aggregation services which gather information from the various managers and provide the family with omnibus reports that support the effective management of the trust.
Additional supporting services include all or any combination the following:
• A summary of pertinent New Hampshire trust law
• An overview of a Trustee's duties under New Hampshire law
• A memorandum on maintaining "nexus" with New Hampshire
• Maintenance of original documents
• "Reminders" for New Hampshire trust's reporting requirements
• Support for meetings of trust advisors and committees held in Concord, New Hampshire
• Assistance in obtaining and maintaining insurance on any personal property held in New Hampshire
• Establishing and maintenance of a local checking account and/or safe deposit box for trusts
• Timely preparation and distribution of payments for beneficiaries, insurance premiums, trust expenses and any taxes
• U.S. Federal Tax filings
• Forwarding, or retention, of any trust mail delivered to the trust's New Hampshire situs
• Special arrangements to maintain certain documents for New Hampshire trusts in CTC's fire-rated safes, as necessary
• Fiduciary accounting (including aggregating off-site account reports), and default custodian/clearing agent services
No photos have been uploaded yet.
No news or articles are available right now.
Is this your business? Click Here [Listing #1536187]