08/26/2011 Eagle Energy, Inc. it proud to announce that we are now a member of Ameren Missouri’s Trade Ally Network program.
Ameren Missouri Trade Ally Network
About the Ameren Trade Ally Network :
Ameren Missouri’s Trade Ally Network provides experienced energy efficient contractors, distributors and other training professionals with training and technical support to assist with the installation of energy efficient equipment for commercial, industrial and institutional buildings in Ameren Missouri’s service territory.
The program is designed to change the way Ameren’s business customers use energy. By investing in energy efficient technologies today, businesses will not only earn cash back, but they’ll be doing their part to protect the environment for tomorrow.
These new Energy Efficiency Programs :
- Offer your business financial incentives for installing energy efficient technologies and products available through Eagle Energy, Inc.
- Suggest energy saving tips that are no-cost or low-cost
- Provide information on energy efficient concepts and technologies
What the Ameren Trade Ally Network Program Means To You :
Ameren Missouri provides cash incentives to offset the costs of a wide range of qualifying energy efficiency upgrades to your facility, as well as technical assistance and contractor referrals. Currently, there are two programs, Standard and Custom, in the Business Energy Efficiency Program portfolio.
In order to receive a cash incentive from Ameren for your energy efficiency efforts, you must send in a completed and signed form (ref. Standard Incentive Application Form 110S or Custom Incentive Application Form 310C) and include verification that your business and planned purchases meet the specific requirements of the Ameren program.
The following provides a brief overview of each program.
Standard Program :
Installations of approved standard equipment meeting Ameren’s minimum efficiency requirements can earn fixed cash incentives in the following equipment categories:
- Partners include: Philips, Lithonia, Columbia Lighting, Hubbell Lighting, Universal Lighting Technologies, Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems and Brady
- Partners include: Leeson, Marathon
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning)
Ameren Missouri requires verification of the following within 60 days after installation before payments can be processed.
- Purchase – A copy of the invoice listing the model and serial number. If the invoice only references payment of a contract, you must provide a copy of that contract.
- Efficiency – A specification sheet or cut sheet for the equipment. Efficiency requirements vary depending on the type of equipment; refer to applicable program forms or ask your contractor if you are unsure.
- Eligibility – You must be a non-residential electric customer of Ameren Missouri. Your Ameren electric account numbers must be listed on the Form 110S.
- Business Entity – Business Payee Tax Information on the Form 110S must be complete for the business receiving payment. If payment is to be assigned to a different entity than the customer, please indicate.
Please note that if the estimated incentive is more than $10,000, pre-approval is required. Ameren Missouri expects to be able to mail checks within 45 days of receipt of all required paperwork.
Custom Program :
Projects that save electricity, but are not on the standard incentive list may qualify for the Ameren Missouri Custom Program. Custom projects pay variable incentives based on annual electrical savings. Eagle Energy offers energy efficient products supporting the custom program:
- Lighting Upgrades/Retrofits
- Partners include: Lithonia, Columbia Lighting, Hubbell Lighting and Appleton
- Partners include: Allen-Bradley
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- Partners include: Allen-Bradley, Siemens
Visit Ameren Missouri’s website for additional information on these Programs. Your project may be eligible for as much as $500,000 in cash incentives.
Installing energy efficient equipment is a win-win situation for your business and the environment. By partnering with Eagle Energy and Ameren Missouri, your business can:
- Earn cash incentives
- Lower your energy costs
- Promote a greener future
For additional information and specifics about this program, please contact us:
Eagle Energy, Inc.
15 Worthington Access Drive
Maryland Heights MO 63043
Send us an email here
You may also contact Ameren Missouri directly for additional program information:
Ameren Missouri – Business Energy Efficiency
PO Box 66149 MC921
St. Louis, MO 63166
Toll Free: 866-941-7299
Tags:Ameren, controls, Eagle, Efficiency, Energy, HVAC, Lighting, Refrigeration, Trade Ally
For over 25 years, eagle has been providing integrated solutions in the St. Louis area for: Building Automation Card Access Lighting Fire Alarm CCTV Our focus is to make your building efficient, comfortable, economical, and safe.Established in 1984, Eagle provides eng…